For the past days one of the deadliest fires recorded has struck my country, Portugal, with 64 dead people confirmed so far. As much as our thoughts go to the families right now, we cannot but feel outraged by the appalling incompetence and lack of will from the authorities on the last decades who, by cutting on resources, poor management of cultures and territory, disregarding experts, etc, have contributed to the tragedy.
Sales of this print will revert back to the victims of the tragedy.
- Limited Edition Art Print, 100 copies available, signed and numbered.
- A3 (297 x 420 mm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
- Prints are done in high quality paper and sent in a cardboard resistant tube.
- Does not include the frame.
- Payment by Paypal
- 59 Euros + Shipping Costs
© Daniel Garcia 2017.